Begin Main Content Area

Personal Care Home & Assisted Living Residence Licensing

The Office of Long-Term Living’s (OLTL) Bureau of Human Services Licensing (BHSL) is responsible for licensure of personal care homes (PCH) and assisted living residences (ALR) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Get connected, stay updated!

  • Need to report a change in PCH/ALR administrator? 

Please utilize the BHSL Administrator Change Form.

  • Considering opening or purchasing a PCH or ALR?

Please see the Licensure Tool Kit on theApplication for a Human Services LicensePage. 

  • Looking for information about an existing PCH or ALR?

 Content Editor ‭[1]‬