Begin Main Content Area

‚ÄčApplication for a Human Services License

The Application for Certificate of Compliance (HS 633) is used to apply for a license of the following human service programs: 

Children, Youth and Families Facilities: 
Adoption Services, County Children and Youth Agency, Day Treatment Program, Foster Family Care Agency Services, Group Day Care Home, Mobile Programs, Non-Secure Residential Services, Outdoor Program, Private Children and Youth Agency, Residential Child Care Facility, Secure Care Program, Secure Detention Facilities, Secure Residential Services, Supervised Independent Living Program, Transitional Living Program.

Mental Health Facilities:
Assertive Community Treatment(ACT), Community Residential Rehabilitation Service, Crisis Intervention Programs, Family Based Services, Intensive Behavioral Health Services, Long-Term Structured Residence, Partial Hospitalization, Peer Support, Private Psychiatric Hospital, Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Facility, Psychiatric Unit, and Residential Treatment Facilities Adults.

Bureau of Human Services Licensing:
Personal Care Homes and Assisted Living Residences.

    • For Child Care Centers, please contact OCDEL.
    • For Intellectual Disabilities programs, please contact ODP.

Related documents

Other Helpful Items