Suspect abuse? Report it!
Call ChildLine at 1-800-932-0313.
Issues with reporting electronically? Call ChildLine at 1-800-932-0313.
If you aren't reporting a new case of child abuse, please use the information below to reach us.
Existing Child Abuse Report
Follow up on a report of suspected child abuse:
Contact the county children and youth agency where the suspected abuse occurred
Add information to an existing report: Call ChildLine at 800-932-0313
Quality Assurance and Administrative Support Unit (QAASU)
- You may contact QAASU if you:
- Are subject to a child abuse report and need to speak to a representative
- Have questions due to an expunged case or expunction; or
- Have questions regarding notification letter that you have received
- To contact QAASU, please email: RA-PWQAASUGENINQ@pa.gov
- If you have questions regarding an abuse registry appeal or the appeal process, please call 717-425-2992
Suspect child abuse? Call ChildLine: 1-800-932-0313
Email general questions related to mandated reporting, or clearances. NOT TO REPORT ABUSE.
Account log-in or other technical issues with CWIS: Call the support center at 1-877-343-0494
Sign up for the University of Pittsburgh's online recognizing and reporting child abuse training: Call 717-795-9048
Formal complaints regarding a school or school employee, not related to suspected child abuse, should be provided to the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) by calling 717-783-6788 or by visiting the PA Professional Standards and Practices Commission's Mandatory Reporting page for more information. Directly access
PDE's Educator Misconduct Complaint form.
Suspect welfare fraud? Call 1-844-DHS-TIPS
Available resources include:
- Regional Offices
- County Children and Youth Agencies
- National Child Welfare Resources
- Pennsylvania Child Welfare Resources
Suspect Child Abuse? Call Childline: 1-800-932-0313