In December 2016, the state won a demonstration grant to receive an enhanced federal matching rate on payments to the CCBHCs. DHS estimates it could be an additional $10 million in federal funding.
Click below to view application:
The Department's final selection includes 7 locations, comprised of both rural and urban locations throughout the commonwealth:
- Berks Counseling Center, Berks County
- Cen Clear Child Services, Clearfield County
- Cen Clear Child Services, Jefferson County
- Northeast Treatment Centers, Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh Mercy, Allegheny County
- Resources for Human Development, Montgomery County
- The Guidance Center, McKean County
CCBHCs will allow individuals to access a wide array of services at one location and remove the barriers that too often exist across physical and behavioral health systems. For the adults and children with serious mental illnesses and substance abuse disorders that will primarily be served by these community clinics, the increase in coordination and individualized care has the potential to greatly improve the quality of life for those served and loved ones.
Email questions you have about CCBHCs and we will get back to you as soon as we can!