Begin Main Content Area


New Nursing Home Transition (NHT) Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) Process

Updated: April 16, 2020


Nursing Home Transition Coordination Agencies 


Due to the Governor’s new orders to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, PHFA staff are unable to enter their building to process the paper checks that should go out this month for NHT TBRA (most of the One Time Payment Requests are sent out in the form of a paper check). However, Accounts Payable did make the ACH (Direct Deposit) payments. Unfortunately, this will cause a delay in the landlords receiving most of the One-Time rental assistance payments. 

From this point forward, all rental assistance payments must be made through ACH (Direct Deposit) – no more paper checks. This will require each landlord to whom PHFA issues payment to provide their W9 form as always, but they must now also provide an ACH form which will include their bank information. 

Attached is the ACH form that needs to be submitted with each TBRA One Time Payment Request, along with the W9 form, and a voided check from the account which is listed on the ACH form. The W9 and One Time Payment Request form are also attached for your convenience. The One Time Payment Request form is to be emailed to Krissi as always. However, please upload the W9 and ACH Form to Dropbox TOGETHER – as ONE document.

Related Materials