DHS COVID-19 PROVIDER RESOURCES // ODP
ODP Announcement 20-023 Update: Statewide Suspension of ODP Functions
Updated: April 4, 2020; Issued: March 17, 2020
The purpose of this communication is to outline functions managed by the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) that will be suspended statewide, until further notice. Previously this suspension was for a period of 14 days, beginning March 17, 2020. This update makes the information in ODP Announcement 20-020 pertaining to suspended functions obsolete.
In response to growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19 and its potential impact on the delivery of services to individuals with an intellectual disability or autism, ODP has developed the following list of suspended functions:
- Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) and PA Supplement Assessments
- Quality Assessment and Improvement (QA&I): Administrative Entity (AE), Supports Coordination Organization (SCO) and Provider Corrective Action Plans (CAPS) and Directed Corrective Action Plans (DCAPS) activities
- All CAPS/DCAPS for QA&I continue to be suspended until further notice. ODP or the AE can determine exceptions when the CAPS and DCAPS are necessary to assure health and safety. In these cases, ODP or AE will communicate the expectation of the implementation of the CAP/DCAPs directly to the impacted party.
- Communication Assessments and Reassessments related to the Harry M Settlement
- Annual licensing inspections as specified at 55 Pa.Code § 20.31. (relating to Annual inspection)for Chapters 2380, 2390, 6400 and 6500
- Independent Monitoring for Quality (IM4Q) interviews
This announcement may be updated in the future with additional suspended functions and/or modified timeframes for suspension.