About the Award
The Dennis Marion Impact Award was established in 2017 in honor of Dennis Marion's commitment to public service throughout his distinguished career, which spanned over three decades. This award recognizes local and state government employees whose initiatives, processes, and projects have led to significant improvements in Pennsylvania's behavioral health service delivery system.
- Be current state and/or local government employees in Pennsylvania.
- Have made outstanding contributions to Pennsylvania's behavioral health service delivery system.
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services — Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of County MH/DS Administrators
- Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association
- Pennsylvania Association of County Drug and Alcohol Administrators
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers' Association
Questions regarding the Dennis Marion Impact Award may be directed to Cristal Leeper.