Call the Statewide Customer Service Center:
• Toll-free: 877-395-8930
• Philadelphia: 215-560-7226.
Please reach out to your TANF team if you:
• Need to report a change
• Have problems and cannot attend your program
• Have benefit-related questions
• Need supportive services
The phone number for your caseworker should be on the bottom of Page 3 of the agreement you signed called Agreement of Mutual Responsibility, or AMR. It looks like this:
Prepare for your first day:
• Set up child care (Find your local Early Learning Resource Center)
• Arrange transportation beforehand *
• Get directions to your program location using the address listed on your Agreement of Mutual Responsibility (AMR)
• Pack a lunch (lunch will NOT be provided)
• Take your AMR and ID to your program
How to succeed
in employment and training:
• Attend every scheduled day
• Arrive on time
• Work with your case manager to develop a plan that meets your needs and fulfills your requirements
• Take advantage of workshops, job fairs, etc.
• Call your program if you have problems getting there
*If you have trouble arranging child care and/or transportation, call your caseworker so that they can help you. Have a "back-up plan" for times when unexpected problems arise. This will help you to not miss time at your program.
Please note: The information provided on this site never replaces talking to your caseworker or employment and training case manager.