Due to COVID-19, the ECM project has been delayed, but the DHS is actively working to develop a new timeline and will provide information to the counties when it becomes available. Decisions need to be made about the order of subsystems within a phase and the roll-out strategy for each subsystem.
The ECM implementation timeline spans multiple years and is comprised of three phases. The following describes, at a high level, the anticipated phases and timing of each:
- Phase 0 (est. 2022):
- ECM Pegasystems Platform (upon which subsystems will be implemented)
- Phase 1 (Target start date: Late 2022):
- Home and Community-Based Services Subsystem (HCBSS), Hearings & Appeals, Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL) Enrollment Services
- Phase 2 (Target start date: Late 2023):
- Child Welfare Case Management (CW CM)