HealthChoices Behavioral Health Publications
- NCQA or URAC Certifications: As per CFR 438.332, the Department posts the certificate of accreditation by a Private Independent Entity. The posted certificates reflect the following agencies, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC).
- External Quality Review Projects: The Balanced Budget Act (BBA) of 1997 requires that state agencies contract with an External Quality Review Organization to conduct an annual external quality review of the services provided by contracted Medicaid Managed Care Organizations.
- Annual External Quality Review Reports:
- Follow-up After Hospitalization for Mental Illness:
- Readmission Within 30 Days of Inpatient Psychiatric Discharge:
- Encounter Data Onsite Validation Reports: