Forms, Invoices, Handbooks Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I obtain forms/invoices?
Response: All Medical Assistance forms may be ordered via the Medical Assistance Forms page on the Department of Human Services website.
The CMS-1500 (HCFA-1500) claim form can be purchased from several different vendors, including the U.S. Government Printing Office at 202-512-1800 or the American Medical Association Unified Service Center at 800-621-8335. The form can also be purchased via the CMS Forms website.
The American Dental Association Version 2006 claim form can be purchased by calling the ADA at 800-947-4746 or visiting the ADA Online Catalog.
The UB-04 claim form can be purchased by calling the Standard Register Company. The telephone number can be found in the yellow pages of your telephone directory. The UB-04 can also be purchased online at various websites.
2. Where can I find provider handbooks and billing guides?