Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Advisory Committee
The LIHEAP Advisory Committee (LAC) advises the Secretary of Human Services on the administration of the LIHEAP block grant, including recommendations on the Final LIHEAP State Plan.
LAC Meeting Schedule for 2018:
February 7, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
May 9, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
August 8, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
November 7, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Members of the LIHEAP Advisory Committee are appointed by the Secretary of Human Services and represent consumer and advocacy interests, service providers, fuel associations, and other concerned citizens of the Commonwealth.
Agencies represented on the LIHEAP Advisory Committee, include:
- Pennsylvania Council on Aging
- Community Legal Services
- Department of Community and Economic Development
- Pennsylvania Utility Law Project
- Utility Emergency Services Fund
- Dollar Energy Fund
- Energy Coordinating Agency
- Community Action Association of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Welfare Rights
- Armstrong County Low-Income Rights
- Office of Consumer Advocate
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Energy Association of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association
- Public Utility Commission
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services