Realistic Job Preview

 If you are interested in becoming a child welfare professional by working as a caseworker in a county children and youth agency, please view the video below. You can then contact any local county children and youth agency or go to the Pennsylvania State Civil Service website where you can find additional information.

Click to View Families First Video